1. Ara Mina- Ara has starred in about 40 television shows and 60 movies, released 3 recording albums, and received several recognitions from various award-giving bodies. She won her first acting award for Best Actress for the movie "Mano Po" at the Metro Manila Film Festival in 2002. She’s now 36 years old, still visible in movies and television. On December 17, 2014, Ara Mina gave birth to a baby girl whom she named Amanda Gabrielle, her child with Bulakan mayor, Patrick Meneses.
3. Aubrey Miles- Miles' had her film debut as Ditas, a student who moonlights as a prostitute in the 2002 film Prosti directed by Erik Matti. Her role involved nudity and graphic s*x scenes with her on-screen romantic interest, Jay Manalo. It was highly successful at the box office, the film grossed ₱29 million. To date, Prosti remains her highest-grossing movie. The success in the titular role led to other movie offers, as well as product endorsement deals from companies such as Bench. She is still in a long-term relationship with actor Troy Montero with whom she has a son named Hunter Cody Sandel Miller, born on October 3, 2008 .She now operates a pawnshop business, A-MILES Pawnshop.
4. Diana Zubiri- She then had sexy roles in various films by Seiko. In October 2002, Zubiri became widely known in the Philippines after posing on the top of the EDSA–Shaw flyover in Mandaluyong City, wearing only a two-piece bikini. That photo shoot for FHM Philippines Sparked controversy and prompted the then Mayor of Mandaluyong City, Benhur Abalos, to file charges against Zubiri and FHM but it was later withdrawn after an apology. She’s now to married her longtime boyfriend Andy Smith. They have a daughter named Aliyah Rose born on August 14, 2016.
5. Gardo Versoza- At the onset and during his heyday, Gardo Versoza was tagged "Asia's Sexiest Man.He started out in roles such as Sabik Sa Halik, Machete II, Halimuyak Ng Babae and Kirot. He was known as "NINO ESPEDILLA" in true life. Later, he went on to star in action movies such as Cesar Climaco, Mison, and Ka Hector. He has also appeared in critically acclaimed movies such as the 1998 Marilou Diaz-Abaya version of Rizal where he played the role of hero Andres Bonifacio and Sisa where he played the role of Jose Rizal / Pepe. He’s still very active in both movies and television. His recent television project was from GMA Network title “ Let The Love Begin”.
6. Ina Raymundo- She is best known for her appearance on San Miguel Beer's television advertisement "Sabado Nights" (English: Saturday Nights) Raymundo was nominated for the Gawad Urian Award for Best Actress for the film Tuhog (2000) where she portrayed a victim of incestuous rape. She has also released songs and performed on stage plays. Now happily married with five beautiful kids. She’s now starred in ABS CBN “La Luna Sangre”.
8. Joyce Jimenez- She starred in numerous sexy movies and once tagged as “Pantasya ng Bayan”. She’s now based in the U.S together with her husband and two kids.
10. Rica Peralejo- She has made several movies. During her younger years, she was a staple in teen flicks such as 'T.G.I.S. The Movie, Takot Ka Ba Sa Dilim? and Silaw. She also did several comedy movies such as It's Cool Bulol and Banyo Queen. She later took on more daring and sexy roles in such movies as Balahibong Pusa, Tatarin and Sa Huling Paghihintay. She’s married to Joseph "Joe" Bonifacio, a pastor of Every Nation Church.On January 17, 2014, she gave birth to a boy, Philip Nathaniel, and chose to give up showbiz to focus on her family and church activities.
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.