Driving your own car is really convenient but the downside of having a car is actually costs a lot of money.
You have to take account of different expenses such as fuel, parking, the cost of insurance and among others.
That’s why most middle class people are happy to drive Toyota, Nissan or Hyundai cars because they are much affordable and also have low maintenance cost.
But for the super rich and high profile celebrities driving the most luxurious cars in the market has become a status symbol of what they have earned from their career. For other celebrities, they are just a driving enthusiasts that really have a passion for driving.
Let’s check our famous celebrities and the type of cars they drive.
1. Anne Curtis- Audi Q5 and A3- Since she is the official ambassadress of the brand, she actually owns two Audi cars Audi Q5 and A3 . In November 2014, she drove off with an Audi A3 1.8 which is tagged as the safest car and 2014 world car of the year.
2. Doug Kramer- Isuzu MU-X- Doug’s MU-X had undergone drastic transformation at Jeff's Off-Road, an aftermarket 4x4 mod shop based in Baguio and because it was heavily modified his SUV is dubbed as “the most badass SUV”
3. Georgina Wilson- Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe’- Since Georgina Wilson is the lovely ambassadress of Jaguar Phils. She actually got her Jaguar for free. She said in one of her interview about the perks of her job she said “I have a free Jaguar, that's pretty cool. I like that!”
4. Isabelle Daza- Aston Martin Rapide S- She was driven to the Star Magic Ball 2015 with Aston Martin Rapide S together with another kapamilya star Iza Calzado. Since that memorable ride she and her fiance Adrienne Semblat have found their ride preference.
5. Daniel Padilla - Red Corvette - Padilla is admirable not only for his achievements, but to his treatment towards his family. In this regard, he only deserves a great treat for himself. A viral photo of Daniel driving a luxurious car circulates on the net. After his Black Dodge Challenger was spotted, this comes next. All of the fans are proud because at a young age, he was able to attain such success.
6. Manny Pacquiao – Ferrari 458 Italia, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Mercedes SLK, Lincoln Navigator, Mitsubishi Pajero V6.- People's Champ Manny Pacquiao appeared to prefer SUV and sports car based from his short list of cars. Pacman owned beautiful 2-seater Ferrari in sleek black.The 458 Italia can go from 0 to 100kph (62mph) in 2.9 seconds, and its top speed is 325 kph (202mph). It was designed to be aerodynamic, with input from Michael Schumacher himself.
7. Dingdong Dantes – Maserati GranTurismo- Kapuso star Dingdong Dantes drives the two-door, 4-seater Maserati GranTurismo, in black. Italian luxury car manufacturer Maserati only produces about 15,000 vehicles worldwide each year, so owning one is really awesome. The Gran Turismo's top speed is at 285 kph (117 mph), and can reach 0 to 100kph in 5.2 seconds. However, considering the traffic congestion in Metro Manila. I think he wouldn't be able to drive with that speed.
8. Marian Rivera – Mercedes-Benz GLK 220- Definitely Marian wouldn't allow to be overshadowed by her husband. She owned. a Mercedes-Benz GLK Class compact luxury SUV. Let’s just say that it’s more than just a gorgeous SUV. It’s called a GLK because it’s an off-road SUV ( in German It's Called “geländewagen”, which is where the G comes from), and it’s a luxury car, where it gets its L. It has a K because it is the more compact version of the Mercedes-Benz GL line. It is ideal for family use. Marian’s GLK 220 boasts a 2.1L I4 turbo engine, and a state-of-the-art security system.
9. Aljur Abrenica – Dodge Challenger- He named his sleek, classic muscle car “Zero”. He bought this car from his hard-earned showbiz money. It is the SRT8 392 model, which includes a 470-hp 6.4L SRT9 Hemi V8 engine, and really good suspension. This car is also famous from the movie “Fast and the Furious 6”
10. Enrique Gil – Dodge Nitro, 2009 Chevrolet Camaro- Enrique’s Camaron is the exact same model Camaro as Bumblebee in the Transformers movies! It even has the sleek black racing stripes on the hood! The “Bumblebee Camaro” has a 304-hp 3.6L V6 engine. He mentioned before that it was actually an early present for himself.
There you have it folks!
Which celebrity car is more appealing to you?
Source: Money Max