That’s the reason why our body needs it especially after a long day at work. It is the best time of the day. In whatever sleeping position we may have as long as we're comfortable to have a good night rest.
But we are not fully aware that sleeping position actually tells something about our relationship with our partner.
According to Patti Wood, a body language expert and the author of the book “Success Signals, A Guide to Read Body language” Our body can be an accurate way to evaluate what’s really happening in your relationship. She said that your subconscious mind controls the way you sleep with your partner even though you’re not actually expressing it when you’re awake .
Here are some popular sleeping position and each one will actually arouse your curiosity:
3. Romantic- Most of the time this position is done by couples who had just a big fight or just started their relationship. The guy lying on his back and the girl is at the side with her head resting on top of his chest or arms. It actually indicates that guy is saying "I have the power and I'm using it to protect you”. However, only 1% of all couples do this, they settle on for more comfortable bed position.
4. Cherish - Couple are facing opposite direction and their backs are touching. It shows how well the the start of their relationship is. It also conveys that the couple is relaxed around each for the need of intimacy.
5. Liberty- This position is almost the same as the cherish position. However, the couple’s backs are not touching .It signifies the couple’s independence from each other but they are still emotionally connected. The truth is, couples who like this sleeping position have been together for quite long and have already flourished a deeper level or intimacy over time.
6. Hero- The guy poses like Superman while asleep in this position while the girl is totally satisfied to chose between being a princess in jeopardy or being his sidekick.
7. Heroine- This time the girl poses as Wonder Woman in this position. It is not always the guys act dominantly in relationships, girls act too and the guy seemed a thankful rescued citizen in this position.
Interesting isn’t it? What’s yours?