Accidents can happen anytime,anywhere. Oftentimes, it occurs in the most sudden times and unexpected places, similar to the restroom of an aviation school.
An Aircraft Technician, Mark Sheen Pingkian, 20 years old, was seen dead by two of his colleagues in a restroom of an Aviation School in Binalonan, Pangasinan last 5th of June.
He was about to start work as he was just newly employed at the latter when the grim incident happened.
There was no evidence according to Chief Inspector Lovell Dalisay that indicates a foul play is involved. The death of the young employee might have been due to electrocution as they have concluded.
The assumption started when a colleague of Pingkian told the police that the shower nozzle inside the bathroom seemed to be grounded.
Dalisay told the press people: “Ang initial investigation po namin is na electricute dahil may witness po tayo na [sinabi] nakalabit niya ‘yung shower, ‘yung nozzle, naramdaman niya na may ground, may electric current kaya hindi na niya ginamit ‘yung shower. Hanggang natapos naligo, umalis na hanggang sumunod naligo itong biktima na si Mark Sheen Anthony.”
Like everybody says, Accident can happen anytime, anywhere. The police investigators even mentioned that the school was not at fault, as they have confirmed that there are no loose wiring present in the area.
The school handed out help to Pingkian's family. They guaranteed to shoulder the burial costs and expenses. The family was at loss for words since Pingkian’s career was quite recently beginning and this was his initial job as an aircraft technician.
Pingkian‘s family is still requesting an autopsy despite the police officials’ conclusion of the cause of death, to be sure and once and for all close the case.
What are your thoughts about this aircraft technician’s sudden death?